Saturday, February 12, 2005


I dont think anyone could comprehend how much I miss Manny. only a couple more days till i get to see him, I hope he's okay though... Meagan (Nathans Sister) whos staying in my room while im gone told my mum that the new couple upstairs let out the third room to some 17 year old chick who whilst the couple are in sydney has been playing ridiculously loud music at stupid o'clock, and had a party the other night that was gate crashed. some guys jumped from the front balcony upstairs on to my sisters barina, I not sure how much damage was done but I think the front windscreen was smashed. They also tried to come into our place downstairs. I havent heard much else i just hope they didnt come across Manny in his cage out the back. Dads pretty much getting right onto it and hopefully that adolecent thing will be out by the time I get back.

No comments: