Thursday, January 26, 2006

I heart melbourne.


Im in america again now, Its just as I remembered. The airport gave it away with a slight smell of bacon, cheese and wet chalk. I could just say its hard to describe, but I thoughtd I'd give it a shot anyways. Its good to see Mum, Dad and Adrian. Im excited because Adrian and I are going to go shopping at some point to buy some materials to make a scannner camera, which I'm thinking could be a great medium for my photomedia class this year. If you want to check out some cool examples go here.
So I spent the last week before coming here in Melbourne, Marius is pretty good for all those concerned, I can't wait to move there! It's such a beautiful city and talk about awsome food! I could spend a couple of years exploring every little awsome cafe or club hidden away somewhere. So yeah had a lot of fun, went out a fair bit, did some shopping and alot of social interactivity. Anyways lots of stories to tell but I must go...

No comments: