Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Im soooooooooooo bored...

im bored... really bored...
Ive been working heaps which keeps me occupied, but its the inbetween bits... sure i do what i need to do, or i dont do it. but after that, before work or before bed im bored shitless... nothing exciting is happening... I HAVE NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT!!! ive read soooo much that i think too much and it scares me so i stop. and then... nothing!
Television sucks... it makes me feel dumb... or maybe when i watch it i just realise i am.
I think my soul (or whatever it is, i prefer to call it my 'ness') is slowly leaving my body but its almost as if its only right next to me the whole time... we're handcuffed. me and my ness.
AHHH! someone give me something exciting to work on!!!!!

when you feel like your not yourself.
take another drink.
when you feel like the world is disappearing from all around you.
take another drink.

for all those who are watching the skies, the weather to day is a bit apprehensive followed by an afternoon of steady uneasiness.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

hey jax, i'm sad you're sooooo bored! was just chance that i happened to think "hmmm, i should check out jacky's blog." and i find you bored to the point of losing your ness.... if you want something to do i propose that you compile me a list of your top 10 favourite films with a brief description of why. my email is sweetchilliphotos@hotmail.com. otherwise just keep chilling and i'll see ya next week. rox

Jacqueline Garner 0402701450 said...

This is certainly a rough edit... way too brief and unthought out.

No.1. Quills... all three of my favourite actors in a movie about one of my favourite authors.

No.2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind... what a blow out, the closest ive come to experiencing stendhal syndrome (if your not sure look it up its cool-the syndrome that is).

No.3. Garden State... Because it has an awsome soundtrack and hits close to home.

No.4. Baraka... I havent seen much of the world, but now i want to so bad... So beautiful.

No.5. Dont tell mom the babysitters dead... I could watch it a million times and i dont know why.

No.6. The Secretary... Something different, something unusual, somthing kinky.

No.7. The Nightmare Before Christmas... Most brilliantly craftfed, i admire both Mr. Elfman and Mr. Burton for this film and the time it took to make.

No.8. Boondock Saints... Dafoes best ever role in a superbly directed film.

No.9. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow... Fantasticly written and made, I enjoyed it immensely a couple of times. GREAT punch line at the end.

No.10. 12 Monkeys... Mainly because I hated it and now i love it...

and an honourable mention to:
Pulp Fiction, Amelie, A Clockwork Orange, The Sound of Music, Pride and Prejudice, Grave of the Fireflies, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Natural Born Killers, The Labryinth, Meet the Feebles, Walk the Line, Moulin Rouge, Dancer in the Dark, Sense and Sensibility, Dogma,V for Vendetta, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Encino Man, Robin Hood - Men in Tights, The Pest, Fight Club, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate factory (NOT burton version), Disneys Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid, Princess Bride, Clueless, The Wizard of Oz, being John Malcovich, and American Beauty.

Take a breath... Dont try reading them all aloud.